Larry & Kathie J: State Of Slim Week 2
Larry Ulibarri and Kathie J have just finished their 2nd week of their journey towards, “State of Slim” with the help of Dr. Holly and the CU Anschutz Health and Wellness Center.
Larry Ulibarri on Week #2:
- “Feeling amazing!
- Hyper focused!
- Lost 10 lbs week one so I’m excited about Mondays weigh in!
- Haven’t cheated and won’t!
- Right now my metabolism combined with what I’m eating and what I’m not is doing all the work. As we move forward exercise will do more of the work.
- This is by far the best program I’ve ever been on based solely on the fact that I’m never starving and I don’t have to take a bunch of supplements and pills and drinks! It’s just food I bought at the grocery store and following the program!
- Food prep is everything!”
Kathie J on Week #2
“I’m loving the program but I’m failing miserably. Meal prep is everything and I haven’t had the time to do it properly. I need more go to meals like Dr. Holly said to do. Muffins, chili, soup…I need to have it ready to go. When I am prepared…my body is burning fat and I feel it and I’m not hungry! It’s a great program. No special supplements or Drinks or gimmicks. It’s helping me learn a whole new way to be healthy and eat healthy. I like it a lot. I survived a pizza party and birthday cake but got caught by a surprise going away party with a tequila shot and a bite of pie. Then we went to a Holiday market and I was so cold I drank whatever was hot….hot cocoa. I wish I would’ve brought my hot tea and been prepared. Week 2 was not good for me but I’m not giving up. I need to have better meal prep.”