Carl Zeiss Meditec and Dishler Laser Institute are now conducting a research study on a new investigational corneal laser refractive procedure to correct nearsightedness and astigmatism. This new refractive procedure has never been done in the U.S. but is an alternative to LASIK and designed to accomplish the same visual result as the LASIK procedure.
You may qualify for this study if:
- You have nearsightedness with or without astigmatism
- You are at least 22 years of age
- You have had no previous eye surgery, significant trauma or infections in either of your eyes
- You have a pair of glasses that are at least 1 year old
- You are in good general health
- You are willing to take your contact lenses out several weeks before surgery
If you qualify for this study, one eye will be done with the new corneal refractive procedure and the other eye will be done with a FDA approved laser refractive procedure, at no charge.
To find out more about this research study or to see if you are a candidate and to set up your complimentary exam visit Dishler.com and complete the “contact us” form and mention study in the message field.